During troubleshooting it can be very helpful to review the web browser's interactions in an offline manner. To facilitate this requirement, we suggest to generate a HAR (HTTP Archive) format file. Below describes how to collect this file in Google Chrome web browser. Other web browsers can be used and the steps are very similar.
HAR files inherently contain sensitive information.
Please be careful with distribution.
Instructions for Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome web browser.
- Click the three dots in upper right corner, then ⋮ -> More Tools -> Developer Tools.
- Choose Network and All for the collection.
- Navigate in Google Chrome web browser using the same tab to the specific page and perform the specific action. This step allows for the web browser to collect the appropriate information to save for offline review.
- Export the HAR file using the Export HAR... button (⤓).
- Upload the HAR file to your ticket for further analysis.